Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- Good Communication Requires Experimenting with Your Language ht.ly/XXwkB 6 days ago
- The world’s population mapped by who is online | World Economic Forum ht.ly/WYRLx 4 weeks ago
- How would you fare at the global negotiating table? ht.ly/WJnLb 1 month ago
- The Beauty of Freelancing Until You Hit the Big Time ht.ly/WD3kE 1 month ago
- How to negotiate in different cultures via @HBRexchange hbr.org/2015/12/gettin…" ht.ly/WwBke 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!