Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- Marcela Reyes, MBA
- Ray Reyes
- Colombian brand is more true to nature and based upon Colombian values and cultural norms. ht.ly/m3PYe 5 days ago
- Leaving the images of guerillas and drug lords behind, one can see the vibrant, colorful, and exotic flavor that emanates from Colombia... 5 days ago
- RT @PeterSterlacci: Day 7 of the #personalbranding across #cultures blogathon: Colombia with @MarcelaJenney bit.ly/17MXymh 5 days ago
- The Best Marketing for LSPs! ht.ly/lR9B7 1 week ago
- Personal Branding Across Cultures Blogathon petersterlacci.com/2013/06/04/per… via @petersterlacci 2 weeks ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!