Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- ""Translation is a thankless job although it is one of the very high-stake and risky jobs in the world." - Ahmed Gumaa Siddiek 1 month ago
- The College-Football Championship Game Field Will Have A Different Look— And It's All About Branding. Isn't that what it's all about anyway? 1 month ago
- Holiday Greetings! - eepurl.com/_846b 2 months ago
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2015! - eepurl.com/_H8nT 2 months ago
- @daphnemcb @fabcid My pleasure. It was a lot of fun to share my expertise with the passionate #translators in #Peru! 4 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!