Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- @daphnemcb @fabcid My pleasure. It was a lot of fun to share my expertise with the passionate #translators in #Peru! 1 month ago
- Final day in #Lima. Time to do some sightseeing & take some snaps!!! #Peru 1 month ago
- Thanks @GALA_Global for inviting me to #thinklatam. Great people, great event and great food! http://t.co/pT06lZxa3T 1 month ago
- RT @paulocoelho: I know, but my publishers said it is a better choice “@HassaanAbdeen: wrong title translation. http://t.co/SbltzOVnJc 1 month ago
- A very creative way to wrap up the lively debate by @lacecimaldo #thinklatam http://t.co/Nlk04SYi0K 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!