Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- 12 Successful Entrepreneurs Share the Best Advice They Ever Got entm.ag/1wKNuqh via Entrepreneur 3 weeks ago
- japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/04/0… 8 months ago
- A true "citizen of the world." What a beautiful and inspiring story, @MariamBagayoko !!! madmagz.com/magazine/43245… … 8 months ago
- ""Translation is a thankless job although it is one of the very high-stake and risky jobs in the world." - Ahmed Gumaa Siddiek 10 months ago
- The College-Football Championship Game Field Will Have A Different Look— And It's All About Branding. Isn't that what it's all about anyway? 10 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!