Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- Live coaching call today: Getting referrals from existing clients! #translators @TransMktgClub 4 days ago
- Amazing infographic! 17 Must-Have Features on Your LinkedIn Profile ht.ly/uduBZ 4 days ago
- Choosing your translation niche presentation is available at ht.ly/ubRg6 5 days ago
- How to Lose Jobs And Alienate People On LinkedIn By Amber Mac fastcompany.com/3026710/dialed… via @FastCompany 1 week ago
- Daily tip to help you grow your language business! - eepurl.com/Pey05 1 week ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!