Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- Join us in 45 min (1pm EDT) for a live tour of theTranslators Marketing Club website. ow.ly/vReBL #TransMktg 17 hours ago
- RT @williamarruda: RT @reachbranding: Learn nine ways leaders can connect their team to the corporate brand on @Forbes: http://t.co/Ak6GGXf… 17 hours ago
- Join our live webinar today at 1pm EST to learn more about Translators Marketing Club as your go-to branding resource ow.ly/vQOJ0 19 hours ago
- Show your clients what they're getting and give them a reason to choose you. #TransMktg ow.ly/vOm1u 1 day ago
- Learn to fulfill the needs of your business and your clients at my May 2014 presentation @ALC_US ow.ly/vOjrS #TransMktg 1 day ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!