Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- The Ins And Outs Of Content Curation wp.me/p2YsVP-8R 6 days ago
- Translators, would you like to move to Canada? Express entry to skilled immigrants. #xl8s #translators cbc.ca/1.2673822 2 weeks ago
- RT @tavo_valencia78: Even people who know nothing about football noticed today what Suarez did yesterday. It undermines what the sport is a… 1 month ago
- Public Relations Basics for Freelance Translators wp.me/p2YsVP-8J 1 month ago
- Co-founder of Transperfect, a $400 million biz, seeks restraining order against his business partner and former lover nydn.us/1r3bY8g 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!