Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- Daily tip to help you grow your language business! - eepurl.com/Kx3zX 1 hour ago
- Outrage Over Sign Language Interpreter At Madiba Memorial news.yahoo.com/outrage-over-s… via @YahooNews 1 hour ago
- Schedule phone appointments wp.me/pGSaX-uX 2 hours ago
- Spread the cheer on your social media platforms with these free holiday ecard templates: hub.am/18S5sgf (via @HubSpot) 18 hours ago
- RT @LinkedIn: Announcing the Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2013 [SLIDESHOW] linkd.in/INwCrP #BestofCP 19 hours ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!