What this means is that you need a solid foundation. So many businesses appear to materialize out of thin air, leaving us wondering, “Who are these people?” Make yourself known by having a reliable and firm online presence. Then, think of a way to have your clients come to you—rather than your being the one having to seek them out. You could do this by offering something irresistible on your website, but for a cost—their name and email address. That way, without even trying, you’ll slowly build a database of people whom you can contact about your services.
- Live coaching call today: Getting referrals from existing clients! #translators @TransMktgClub 3 days ago
- Amazing infographic! 17 Must-Have Features on Your LinkedIn Profile ht.ly/uduBZ 3 days ago
- Choosing your translation niche presentation is available at ht.ly/ubRg6 4 days ago
- How to Lose Jobs And Alienate People On LinkedIn By Amber Mac fastcompany.com/3026710/dialed… via @FastCompany 1 week ago
- Daily tip to help you grow your language business! - eepurl.com/Pey05 1 week ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!