What this means is that you need a solid foundation. So many businesses appear to materialize out of thin air, leaving us wondering, “Who are these people?” Make yourself known by having a reliable and firm online presence. Then, think of a way to have your clients come to you—rather than your being the one having to seek them out. You could do this by offering something irresistible on your website, but for a cost—their name and email address. That way, without even trying, you’ll slowly build a database of people whom you can contact about your services.
- The Ins And Outs Of Content Curation wp.me/p2YsVP-8R 1 month ago
- Translators, would you like to move to Canada? Express entry to skilled immigrants. #xl8s #translators cbc.ca/1.2673822 1 month ago
- RT @tavo_valencia78: Even people who know nothing about football noticed today what Suarez did yesterday. It undermines what the sport is a… 1 month ago
- Public Relations Basics for Freelance Translators wp.me/p2YsVP-8J 2 months ago
- Co-founder of Transperfect, a $400 million biz, seeks restraining order against his business partner and former lover nydn.us/1r3bY8g 2 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!