What this means is that you need a solid foundation. So many businesses appear to materialize out of thin air, leaving us wondering, “Who are these people?” Make yourself known by having a reliable and firm online presence. Then, think of a way to have your clients come to you—rather than your being the one having to seek them out. You could do this by offering something irresistible on your website, but for a cost—their name and email address. That way, without even trying, you’ll slowly build a database of people whom you can contact about your services.
- Good Communication Requires Experimenting with Your Language ht.ly/XXwkB 3 days ago
- The world’s population mapped by who is online | World Economic Forum ht.ly/WYRLx 3 weeks ago
- How would you fare at the global negotiating table? ht.ly/WJnLb 1 month ago
- The Beauty of Freelancing Until You Hit the Big Time ht.ly/WD3kE 1 month ago
- How to negotiate in different cultures via @HBRexchange hbr.org/2015/12/gettin…" ht.ly/WwBke 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!