What this means is that you need a solid foundation. So many businesses appear to materialize out of thin air, leaving us wondering, “Who are these people?” Make yourself known by having a reliable and firm online presence. Then, think of a way to have your clients come to you—rather than your being the one having to seek them out. You could do this by offering something irresistible on your website, but for a cost—their name and email address. That way, without even trying, you’ll slowly build a database of people whom you can contact about your services.
- @daphnemcb @fabcid My pleasure. It was a lot of fun to share my expertise with the passionate #translators in #Peru! 2 months ago
- Final day in #Lima. Time to do some sightseeing & take some snaps!!! #Peru 2 months ago
- Thanks @GALA_Global for inviting me to #thinklatam. Great people, great event and great food! http://t.co/pT06lZxa3T 2 months ago
- RT @paulocoelho: I know, but my publishers said it is a better choice “@HassaanAbdeen: wrong title translation. http://t.co/SbltzOVnJc 2 months ago
- A very creative way to wrap up the lively debate by @lacecimaldo #thinklatam http://t.co/Nlk04SYi0K 2 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!