What this means is that you need a solid foundation. So many businesses appear to materialize out of thin air, leaving us wondering, “Who are these people?” Make yourself known by having a reliable and firm online presence. Then, think of a way to have your clients come to you—rather than your being the one having to seek them out. You could do this by offering something irresistible on your website, but for a cost—their name and email address. That way, without even trying, you’ll slowly build a database of people whom you can contact about your services.
- Show your clients what they're getting and give them a reason to choose you. #TransMktg ow.ly/vOm1u 12 hours ago
- Learn to fulfill the needs of your business and your clients at my May 2014 presentation @ALC_US ow.ly/vOjrS #TransMktg 13 hours ago
- Marketing Skills- 5 Reasons Why You Need Them #TransMktg ow.ly/vOi9r 14 hours ago
- Medical Interpreting demand on the rise ow.ly/vOhNA 15 hours ago
- Want to attract more translation clients? See what the Translators Marketing Club has to offer! - eepurl.com/SHKs5 16 hours ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!