This client is holding valuable information in the form of what he or she perceives as a problem in your language business. This could be anything, from a lack of credibility to too-high prices. It is important to be straightforward in these situations and find out why your client feels this way, so that you can make amends. Chances are, if one client feels a certain way about your brand, many more are probably feeling similarly. These “undecided” clients represent opportunities to find out what keeps potentials from buying, so don’t be shy in extracting this information from them. Once you do, you can work to correct this image by changing the way your brand is perceived. You may not even have to change the services you offer, or your pricing. Even making small changes to your brand so that you are perceived differently can make all the difference.
- Join me in Palm Springs @ALC_US, l'll be speaking on fulfilling both your clients and your company needs #TransMktg ow.ly/vVTcA 1 day ago
- So why are entrepreneurs willing to face vulnerability, emotional ups and downs, and risk of failure? ow.ly/vVH4X 1 day ago
- Passion and purpose--in short, doing what you love--can be difficult to find. ow.ly/vVGP7 #TransMktg 1 day ago
- The success and growth of your language and #T9n business depends on effective communication learn with us ow.ly/vVRoY #TransMktg 1 day ago
- Expert Interview with Maria Laura Garcia Mesa wp.me/p2YsVP-7o 1 day ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!