Think of all the time and effort necessary to put together an advertisement or presentation of any sort. As a freelancer, or a business owner, a lot of the things you have to do are time consuming. Thankfully, connecting via social media is not one of them. Despite its immense potential, social media doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment. In the time it takes to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, you can put together a couple weeks’ worth of tweets, Facebook posts, and even more. Even if you feel like you are swamped with work, you always have time to post even one little thing online, or answer a couple of questions in a professional language service forum. So, do not ignore social media as an essential tool!
- Daily tip to help you grow your language business! - eepurl.com/KDgET 14 hours ago
- Don’t let a client’s excuse of “difficult times” stop you wp.me/pGSaX-v0 15 hours ago
- Daily tip to help you grow your language business! - eepurl.com/Kx3zX 1 day ago
- Outrage Over Sign Language Interpreter At Madiba Memorial news.yahoo.com/outrage-over-s… via @YahooNews 1 day ago
- Schedule phone appointments wp.me/pGSaX-uX 1 day ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!