Think of all the time and effort necessary to put together an advertisement or presentation of any sort. As a freelancer, or a business owner, a lot of the things you have to do are time consuming. Thankfully, connecting via social media is not one of them. Despite its immense potential, social media doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment. In the time it takes to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, you can put together a couple weeks’ worth of tweets, Facebook posts, and even more. Even if you feel like you are swamped with work, you always have time to post even one little thing online, or answer a couple of questions in a professional language service forum. So, do not ignore social media as an essential tool!
- Join me for @ALC_US May 18- 21 in Palm Springs for my presentation "From Project Manager to Account Manager ow.ly/vYY8d 1 day ago
- Join me for @ALC_US May 18- 21 in Palm Springs for my presentation "From Project Manager to Account Manager ow.ly/vYY3b 2 days ago
- Join me in Palm Springs @ALC_US, l'll be speaking on fulfilling both your clients and your company needs #TransMktg ow.ly/vVTcA 4 days ago
- So why are entrepreneurs willing to face vulnerability, emotional ups and downs, and risk of failure? ow.ly/vVH4X 4 days ago
- Passion and purpose--in short, doing what you love--can be difficult to find. ow.ly/vVGP7 #TransMktg 4 days ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!