Think of all the time and effort necessary to put together an advertisement or presentation of any sort. As a freelancer, or a business owner, a lot of the things you have to do are time consuming. Thankfully, connecting via social media is not one of them. Despite its immense potential, social media doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment. In the time it takes to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, you can put together a couple weeks’ worth of tweets, Facebook posts, and even more. Even if you feel like you are swamped with work, you always have time to post even one little thing online, or answer a couple of questions in a professional language service forum. So, do not ignore social media as an essential tool!
- @daphnemcb @fabcid My pleasure. It was a lot of fun to share my expertise with the passionate #translators in #Peru! 2 months ago
- Final day in #Lima. Time to do some sightseeing & take some snaps!!! #Peru 2 months ago
- Thanks @GALA_Global for inviting me to #thinklatam. Great people, great event and great food! http://t.co/pT06lZxa3T 2 months ago
- RT @paulocoelho: I know, but my publishers said it is a better choice “@HassaanAbdeen: wrong title translation. http://t.co/SbltzOVnJc 2 months ago
- A very creative way to wrap up the lively debate by @lacecimaldo #thinklatam http://t.co/Nlk04SYi0K 2 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!