Think of all the time and effort necessary to put together an advertisement or presentation of any sort. As a freelancer, or a business owner, a lot of the things you have to do are time consuming. Thankfully, connecting via social media is not one of them. Despite its immense potential, social media doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment. In the time it takes to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, you can put together a couple weeks’ worth of tweets, Facebook posts, and even more. Even if you feel like you are swamped with work, you always have time to post even one little thing online, or answer a couple of questions in a professional language service forum. So, do not ignore social media as an essential tool!
- Harvard Business School's perspective on Media & Branding ow.ly/vSZR5 #TransMktg 1 hour ago
- The Art of Branding ow.ly/vSZDh #TransMktg 1 hour ago
- RT @nikki_graham: PR Tips for Freelance Translators by @NYAcomm via Marketing tips for translators by @Tesstranslates http://t.co/R3vWwCVE… 1 hour ago
- RT @Smart_Translate: PR Tips for Freelance #Translators go.shr.lc/1eFTlQO by @NYAcomm via @Tesstranslates 1 hour ago
- RT @mstelmaszak: 10 top #content #marketing blogs you need to follow ow.ly/vQ07T by @Mstibbe 1 hour ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!