Think of all the time and effort necessary to put together an advertisement or presentation of any sort. As a freelancer, or a business owner, a lot of the things you have to do are time consuming. Thankfully, connecting via social media is not one of them. Despite its immense potential, social media doesn’t have to be a huge time commitment. In the time it takes to prepare a PowerPoint presentation, you can put together a couple weeks’ worth of tweets, Facebook posts, and even more. Even if you feel like you are swamped with work, you always have time to post even one little thing online, or answer a couple of questions in a professional language service forum. So, do not ignore social media as an essential tool!
- Translators, would you like to move to Canada? Express entry to skilled immigrants. #xl8s #translators cbc.ca/1.2673822 2 weeks ago
- RT @tavo_valencia78: Even people who know nothing about football noticed today what Suarez did yesterday. It undermines what the sport is a… 3 weeks ago
- Public Relations Basics for Freelance Translators wp.me/p2YsVP-8J 1 month ago
- Co-founder of Transperfect, a $400 million biz, seeks restraining order against his business partner and former lover nydn.us/1r3bY8g 1 month ago
- Sales Principles for Translators translationspace.com/sales-principl… 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!