Social media and the Internet allow people to take their opinions and gossip to a whole new level. Perhaps someone somewhere has said something questionable about you or your business using social media. The Internet is anything but private, so it is up to you to track these mentions and, instead of getting offended by negative comments, regard them as a source of constructive feedback. If your language business is new or significantly small, you may also find it useful to see what people are saying about your competitors’ businesses. Keep yourself “in the loop” and find out what is happening in the industry. Feedback and news about other people can come in very handy for your own business.
- ""Translation is a thankless job although it is one of the very high-stake and risky jobs in the world." - Ahmed Gumaa Siddiek 3 days ago
- The College-Football Championship Game Field Will Have A Different Look— And It's All About Branding. Isn't that what it's all about anyway? 2 weeks ago
- Holiday Greetings! - eepurl.com/_846b 1 month ago
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2015! - eepurl.com/_H8nT 1 month ago
- @daphnemcb @fabcid My pleasure. It was a lot of fun to share my expertise with the passionate #translators in #Peru! 3 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!