Whether you are a freelancer or a business owner with distinct departments, you will typically find that there is little agreement between individual sales and marketing goals. The marketing model to success focuses on advertising spending and growing a business’s name. Conversely, folks in sales usually think this money would be better spent on sales representatives. Choosing where to spend your money can be tough, and settling discrepancies between the budgeting and business goals of the two departments can be time-consuming and exhaustive of your resources. Acknowledge that your sales and marketing goals will typically not want to align. You can overcome this roadblock by promoting collaboration between your sales and marketing departments to ensure that the two share common ground in terms of ideas and planning.
- Good Communication Requires Experimenting with Your Language ht.ly/XXwkB 1 week ago
- The world’s population mapped by who is online | World Economic Forum ht.ly/WYRLx 1 month ago
- How would you fare at the global negotiating table? ht.ly/WJnLb 1 month ago
- The Beauty of Freelancing Until You Hit the Big Time ht.ly/WD3kE 1 month ago
- How to negotiate in different cultures via @HBRexchange hbr.org/2015/12/gettin…" ht.ly/WwBke 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!