Whether you are a freelancer or a business owner with distinct departments, you will typically find that there is little agreement between individual sales and marketing goals. The marketing model to success focuses on advertising spending and growing a business’s name. Conversely, folks in sales usually think this money would be better spent on sales representatives. Choosing where to spend your money can be tough, and settling discrepancies between the budgeting and business goals of the two departments can be time-consuming and exhaustive of your resources. Acknowledge that your sales and marketing goals will typically not want to align. You can overcome this roadblock by promoting collaboration between your sales and marketing departments to ensure that the two share common ground in terms of ideas and planning.
- Expert Interview with Virginia Minhondo and Angélica Pérez, founders and partners of delsurtranslations. wp.me/p2YsVP-97 3 weeks ago
- The Ins And Outs Of Content Curation wp.me/p2YsVP-8R 1 month ago
- Translators, would you like to move to Canada? Express entry to skilled immigrants. #xl8s #translators cbc.ca/1.2673822 2 months ago
- RT @tavo_valencia78: Even people who know nothing about football noticed today what Suarez did yesterday. It undermines what the sport is a… 2 months ago
- Public Relations Basics for Freelance Translators wp.me/p2YsVP-8J 3 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!