Whether you are a freelancer or a business owner with distinct departments, you will typically find that there is little agreement between individual sales and marketing goals. The marketing model to success focuses on advertising spending and growing a business’s name. Conversely, folks in sales usually think this money would be better spent on sales representatives. Choosing where to spend your money can be tough, and settling discrepancies between the budgeting and business goals of the two departments can be time-consuming and exhaustive of your resources. Acknowledge that your sales and marketing goals will typically not want to align. You can overcome this roadblock by promoting collaboration between your sales and marketing departments to ensure that the two share common ground in terms of ideas and planning.
- Create an online and offline presence ow.ly/vT0Mq 45 minutes ago
- The Worst Advice Ever wp.me/p2YsVP-7j 55 minutes ago
- Marketing is more than just selling a product or service. ow.ly/vT0w1 #TransMktg 3 hours ago
- Does a #freelancetranslator really need fans? ow.ly/vT0nA #TransMktg 4 hours ago
- Hiring #t9n experts with specializations is considered key for success ow.ly/vT07L #TransMktg 5 hours ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!