Nobody likes a show-off. Why do you think people always root for the underdog? Having faith in your abilities and exuding confidence are necessary for success, but boasting is definitely not okay. Show humility when you make a mistake. When you acknowledge what you did wrong, people will be both surprised and impressed with your honesty. Pretending to be infallible will only make you look unprofessional and unreliable. There is an immense amount of value in honesty and humility. People trust in those who are sincere. Not to mention, when you learn from your mistakes, you can communicate those experiences and offer perspectives to others. So make sure you are being an honest businessperson. Others will see that in you, and your credibility will increase.
- Expert Interview with Virginia Minhondo and Angélica Pérez, founders and partners of delsurtranslations. wp.me/p2YsVP-97 1 week ago
- The Ins And Outs Of Content Curation wp.me/p2YsVP-8R 1 month ago
- Translators, would you like to move to Canada? Express entry to skilled immigrants. #xl8s #translators cbc.ca/1.2673822 1 month ago
- RT @tavo_valencia78: Even people who know nothing about football noticed today what Suarez did yesterday. It undermines what the sport is a… 2 months ago
- Public Relations Basics for Freelance Translators wp.me/p2YsVP-8J 2 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!