Nobody likes a show-off. Why do you think people always root for the underdog? Having faith in your abilities and exuding confidence are necessary for success, but boasting is definitely not okay. Show humility when you make a mistake. When you acknowledge what you did wrong, people will be both surprised and impressed with your honesty. Pretending to be infallible will only make you look unprofessional and unreliable. There is an immense amount of value in honesty and humility. People trust in those who are sincere. Not to mention, when you learn from your mistakes, you can communicate those experiences and offer perspectives to others. So make sure you are being an honest businessperson. Others will see that in you, and your credibility will increase.
- @daphnemcb @fabcid My pleasure. It was a lot of fun to share my expertise with the passionate #translators in #Peru! 2 weeks ago
- Final day in #Lima. Time to do some sightseeing & take some snaps!!! #Peru 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @GALA_Global for inviting me to #thinklatam. Great people, great event and great food! http://t.co/pT06lZxa3T 3 weeks ago
- RT @paulocoelho: I know, but my publishers said it is a better choice “@HassaanAbdeen: wrong title translation. http://t.co/SbltzOVnJc 3 weeks ago
- A very creative way to wrap up the lively debate by @lacecimaldo #thinklatam http://t.co/Nlk04SYi0K 3 weeks ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!