Nobody likes a show-off. Why do you think people always root for the underdog? Having faith in your abilities and exuding confidence are necessary for success, but boasting is definitely not okay. Show humility when you make a mistake. When you acknowledge what you did wrong, people will be both surprised and impressed with your honesty. Pretending to be infallible will only make you look unprofessional and unreliable. There is an immense amount of value in honesty and humility. People trust in those who are sincere. Not to mention, when you learn from your mistakes, you can communicate those experiences and offer perspectives to others. So make sure you are being an honest businessperson. Others will see that in you, and your credibility will increase.
- Create an online and offline presence ow.ly/vT0Mq 3 hours ago
- The Worst Advice Ever wp.me/p2YsVP-7j 3 hours ago
- Marketing is more than just selling a product or service. ow.ly/vT0w1 #TransMktg 6 hours ago
- Does a #freelancetranslator really need fans? ow.ly/vT0nA #TransMktg 7 hours ago
- Hiring #t9n experts with specializations is considered key for success ow.ly/vT07L #TransMktg 8 hours ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!