If you come to a point where you have a solid regular client base, you may feel that you can tone down your new-client marketing efforts. And, yes, it may look good to be able to say, “Sorry, we can’t take any new clients right now.” It makes prospects think, “What could you possibly have to offer that is so good, you have to turn down more money?” However, even if your situation is such that you really cannot take on any new clients, you should never stop “looking” for new clients. What would happen if you lost one or more of your regulars? Finding new clients is a lot more difficult than getting past ones to come back. So, always keep an eye out for new potential clients and prospects. You never know when you might need them.
- Translators, learn how to take care of your clients in this practical webinar. Register today. ht.ly/w5GsS 1 day ago
- The latest issue of the @TransMktgClub newsletter is out! eepurl.com/TcYuD 1 day ago
- Join me for @ALC_US May 18- 21 in Palm Springs for my presentation "From Project Manager to Account Manager ow.ly/vYY8d 3 days ago
- Join me for @ALC_US May 18- 21 in Palm Springs for my presentation "From Project Manager to Account Manager ow.ly/vYY3b 3 days ago
- Join me in Palm Springs @ALC_US, l'll be speaking on fulfilling both your clients and your company needs #TransMktg ow.ly/vVTcA 6 days ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!