If you come to a point where you have a solid regular client base, you may feel that you can tone down your new-client marketing efforts. And, yes, it may look good to be able to say, “Sorry, we can’t take any new clients right now.” It makes prospects think, “What could you possibly have to offer that is so good, you have to turn down more money?” However, even if your situation is such that you really cannot take on any new clients, you should never stop “looking” for new clients. What would happen if you lost one or more of your regulars? Finding new clients is a lot more difficult than getting past ones to come back. So, always keep an eye out for new potential clients and prospects. You never know when you might need them.
- The Ins And Outs Of Content Curation wp.me/p2YsVP-8R 22 hours ago
- Translators, would you like to move to Canada? Express entry to skilled immigrants. #xl8s #translators cbc.ca/1.2673822 2 weeks ago
- RT @tavo_valencia78: Even people who know nothing about football noticed today what Suarez did yesterday. It undermines what the sport is a… 4 weeks ago
- Public Relations Basics for Freelance Translators wp.me/p2YsVP-8J 1 month ago
- Co-founder of Transperfect, a $400 million biz, seeks restraining order against his business partner and former lover nydn.us/1r3bY8g 1 month ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!