Planning an exit strategy is the most commonly overlooked consideration of an LSP’s business strategy. Failing to plan your exit strategy will make you work for 40 years and become a “penny stacker.” Your exit strategy plays a key role in determining the future direction of your language business. Failing to plan your exit strategy as part of your business goals may limit your options as a business owner as well as the ones of your heirs and successors.
- 5 Annoying Email Lines We All Use - The Muse themuse.com/advice/5-super… 1 month ago
- RT @YoungEnt: Is your home office designed to minimize distractions? entm.ag/1WzqPdv 1 month ago
- The growing purchasing power of Hispanic consumers is estimated to reach $1.7 trillion by 2019. ht.ly/FLRv300HFV4 2 months ago
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Incorporating a Business ow.ly/ExhW500GxHy 2 months ago
- Today is a beautiful day in #Atlanta. 2 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!