If you come to a point where you have a solid regular client base, you may feel that you can tone down your new-client marketing efforts. And, yes, it may look good to be able to say, “Sorry, we can’t take any new clients right now.” It makes prospects think, “What could you possibly have to offer that is so good, you have to turn down more money?” However, even if your situation is such that you really cannot take on any new clients, you should never stop “looking” for new clients. What would happen if you lost one or more of your regulars? Finding new clients is a lot more difficult than getting past ones to come back. So, always keep an eye out for new potential clients and prospects. You never know when you might need them.
- 5 Annoying Email Lines We All Use - The Muse themuse.com/advice/5-super… 1 month ago
- RT @YoungEnt: Is your home office designed to minimize distractions? entm.ag/1WzqPdv 1 month ago
- The growing purchasing power of Hispanic consumers is estimated to reach $1.7 trillion by 2019. ht.ly/FLRv300HFV4 1 month ago
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Incorporating a Business ow.ly/ExhW500GxHy 1 month ago
- Today is a beautiful day in #Atlanta. 2 months ago
Newsletter Signup Form
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tips, events, updates and training sessions directly to your email!